Demonstrate your company’s commitment to a cleaner and more beautiful environment in the Midlands by supporting Keep the Midlands Beautiful! Keep the Midlands Beautiful is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization (EIN 57-0888246). Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by the law.
Donate Here - Corporate Giving Levels
- KMB Redbud - $250
- Bald Cypress Leader - $500
- Red Cedar Steward - $1,000
- Midlands Magnolia Sustainer - $1,500
- American Beech Sweeper - $2,000
- Palmetto Protector - $5,000
Click here to view a list of our current corporate donors.
Provide Supplies or Services - In-Kind Giving Levels
- Southern Sugar Supporters - Service Donation
- Pecan Partners - Business and Law Enforcement
- Red Buckeye Benefactors - Special Event Donations
Supplies currently needed: Office desks and chairs
Services currently needed: Light construction and painting
Promote the "Midlands Gives" Campaign every April
Click here for more information.
Match Donations Made By Your Employees
...to Keep the Midlands Beautiful through "Midlands Gives." A tax receipt will be provided as proof of their donation. Click here for more information.
Encourage Customers to Round Up Their Purchases
...and donate the extra to Keep the Midlands Beautiful
Benefits For All Membership Levels
- Recognition on the Keep the Midlands Beautiful website with link to your company’s website
- Recognition in the Keep the Midlands Beautiful Year-in-Review publication
- Recognition in the Keep the Midlands Beautiful member newsletter
- Window decal recognizing your company as a proud supporter
For More Information, Contact:
Grants and Communications Manager