Upcoming Midlands Green Business Meeting!
Join us for our 3rd Quarter MGB meeting IN-PERSON at Jim Hamilton L.B. Owens Airport to network and learn about rain gardens by touring the airport's rain garden! Current and potential members are welcome! To register, click here!
Lakeside Litter Sweep @ Lake Murray!
End the summer with a splash by joining the KMB team for a cleanup on the shorelines and islands of Lake Murray! Save the date for this awesome event!
2021 Recycling Drop-off Events
Richland and Lexington County Residents
- Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. @ Palmetto Citizens Federal Credit Union, Camden. Paper shredding only. Learn more here.
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. @ Palmetto Federal Credit Union, Lexington. Paper shredding only. Learn more here.
- Saturday, October 16 (NEW DATE), 2021, 8 a.m. -noon @ Irmo High School. Multiple materials. 1,000+ cars expected. Learn more here.
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. @ Palmetto Federal Credit Union, Clemson Rd.. Paper shredding only. Learn more here.
Richland County Residents ONLY:
- Saturday, July 24, 2021, 8 a.m. to 12 noon @ Columbia Place Mall (7201 Two Notch Rd.). Household Hazardous Waste ONLY. Click here for a flyer with details.
- Saturday, November 13, 2021, 8 a.m. to noon @ Columbia Place Mall (7201 Two Notch Rd.). Watch this space for more information.
Lexington County Residents ONLY:
- Click this link for the SUMMER 2021 Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Drop-Off Schedule
- Saturday, July 17 @ Summit Collection and Recycling Center
- Saturday, August 21 @ EcoFlo
- Click this link for the FALL 2021 Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Drop-off Schedule
- Saturday, September 25 @ Chapin Collection and Recycling Center
- Saturday, October 23 @ EcoFlo
- Saturday, November 20 @ EcoFlo
- Contact Laura Anne Hunt, Lexington County Recycling Coordinator, at 803-785-3340 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.